You Don't Have To Be
Colic is when your otherwise healthy baby cries for no reason for long periods of time (at least 3 hours per day for at least 3 days per week for at least 3 weeks).
For most babies colic is pretty normal - actually 1 out of 5 babies experience colic
Colic usually goes away on its own by the time baby is able to sit up and eat solid foods
Watch a brief video to learn more, or just scroll past to continue reading.
So what can you do until then?
- Many colic complaints seem to happen during/after feeding or when baby is lying down
- These might be related to reflux, when stomach contents, including acid, come back up
- This causes irritation and makes babies uncomfortable
- But there is a natural way to neutralize this acid and bring baby comfort
- Colic Gone® is based on discoveries made by Dr. John Geibel and his team from Yale University which found that by using certain zinc salts they could lower stomach acid rapidly and effectively.
- They published their studies in the American Journal of Gastroenterology.
- In partnership with Yale we developed Colic Gone® which is the only product specifically formulated to bring comfort and relief from reflux-related colic.
SEE WHY PARENTS LIKE YOU TURN TO COLIC GONE® FOR FAST RELIEF